Are exchanged or reciprocal links okay with Google?
Etmagnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, et consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget consyect etur dolor.

Contact Info

(+888)-123-4587

121 King St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia

info@example.com

Folow us on social

Facebook’s 11 Tips for Better Video Ads

Facebook's 11 Tips for Better Video Ads

Facebook shares 11 tips for creating better video ads, which are based on the latest research into what’s working right now.

Results from this research are published in a report from Facebook on social online video effectiveness.

Video is now the prominent medium for brands to reach their customers, Facebook says.

For every dollar invested in social video ads, there is potential to generate 39% more sales than static social ads.

The biggest single factor that affects the effectiveness of video ads is not where they are located or who they target – it’s their creative quality.

On average, Facebook found that 70% of the potential ROI from video ads comes from the advertising material itself, while the remaining 30% is driven by the executing elements.

Advertising

Continue reading below

To help marketers improve on what is likely to get the most sales, Facebook put together 11 tips to steer the creative direction of video ads toward customer action.

11 Ways to Improve Video Advertising Materials

Through extensive research and testing, Facebook came up with 11 principles of best practice for achieving results with video ads.

These principles are divided into the categories of Best Practice and Highly Recommended.

Best practices for video ads

Facebook’s definition of best practice is something that every marketer should aim to achieve for every ad they produce.

1. Mobile-first: Use a vertical 4: 5 format on Facebook and a square format on Instagram. Ads should be made for the platform where most people will see them. Audio from: Video ads must be viewable, understandable and enjoyable without sound. Since Facebook automatically plays ads without sound, this is necessary to capture attention. Showcase product or service: The product or service being sold should be the main focus of the ad. Highlighting something else can be confusing for customers. Simple focus: Each video ad must communicate a clear and simple message. Avoid squeezing multiple messages into one ad. Highlight your brand: The branding and message of the ad material should appear near the start of the video. This is said to help with retention. Get to the point: Having the ad’s message in advance makes it easier for consumers to get the most important details. If the message is later in the video, the information may be missing. Use Motion: Having motion or quick edits at the start of an ad can capture the attention of consumers and make them more likely to watch the entire video.

Advertising

Continue reading below

Highly recommended video ad practice

Highly recommended principles can improve the quality of advertising material, but they are not 100% necessary for all ads.

Marketers should at least try to experiment with these factors, Facebook says.

8. Say less: Ads should be concise in their messages. A short and concise ad is likely to be more effective than a longer one. Unconventional storytelling: Because consumers often see only a fraction of video ads, you can try using a storytelling that starts with a bang before ending shortly after. Preserve their interest: Including multiple peaks in the story via twists and surprises can hold viewers ’attention until the end. Visual interest: Include bright colors and close-ups of details or features. Given the size of a mobile screen, close-ups can more effectively display and communicate the product or service.

For more data and insights into social video ads, see the full report.

    Leave Your Comment

    Your email address will not be published.*